MBL 1 MIX SPORE is an industrial product in powder, consisting of a blend of micro-organisms of the Bacillus family, spore-forming, specific and selected, enriched with nutrients.
The bacillus cultures contained in MBL 1 MIX SPORE show a very high efficiency in the degradation and digestion capacity of organic substrates and against a multitude of substances and applications.
The cultures have been selected and mixed together for their ability to produce extracellular enzymes, which carry out the breakdown of starches, fats, oils, cellulose, carbohydrates, sugars, etc.
As is well known, microbial consortia have a greater spectrum of action and, therefore, greater efficacy than individual strains.
MBL 1 MIX SPORE is specific for manufacturers with formulation capabilities.
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus licheniformis
- Bacillus pumilus
- Bacillus megaterium
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
- Bacillus sp
- Bacillus subtilis subspecies
MBL 1 MIX SPORE allows the formulator to produce a variety of finished products for a diverse range of markets: from the community to industry, bioremediation, detergency, wastewater and industrial treatment, up to animal husbandry.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
MBL 1 MIX SPORE a specific product for formulators, ready for mixing. It must be diluted with inert excipients.
The microorganisms used come from a careful selection of natural, non-genetically modified strains.
The raw materials with which it is composed are completely biodegradable and with zero impact. It is harmless to humans, animals and the environment.
- Physical aspect: powder
- Odour: slightly perceptible
- Colour: light brown
- pH: neutral
- Enzyme production: lipase / protease / amylase / cellulase
- Nutrient Content: biological nutrients and stimulants
- Bacterial concentration (U.f.c.*): 1 billion / gr. *colony-forming units
- Specific bacterial pool: stabilized spores of the genus Bacillus (not M.O.)
- Metabolism: facultative anaerobic and aerobic
- Bacterial pool classification: Group 1 according to Legislative Decree 81 of 9th April 2008
Jars of 5 kg. with measuring cup
Jars of 20 kg. with measuring cup
STORAGE AND HANDLING
About 24 months, properly stored, in closed containers.
Store in a dry at room temperature and away from light and heat sources.