MBL FARM Poultry is a powdered biological activator, composed of a mixture of spore-forming bacterial strains, which is used to metabolize liquid and solid manure from poultry and rabbit farms in the litter.
MBL FARM Poultry strongly reduces unpleasant odors, stimulates biological nitrification and reduces the concentration of ammonia and its fumes. It can be used in both aerobic and anaerobic environments.
MBL FARM Poultry develops a specific and beneficial microbial activity, positively orienting the bacterial fermentations that occur in the litter, ensuring its compactness, drying and extending its replacement times.
MBL FARM Poultry allows you to maintain a healthier environment and allows you to generate significant savings both in terms of work and in economic terms.
The use of MBL FARM Poultry allows to reduce the environmental impact on farms, contributing to the hygiene of the environments, as well as to the improvement of the living conditions of the animals, the performance and work of the operators.
- Drastic reduction of odors
- Decreases the humidity of the litter
- Increases the comfort of the animals in the farm and consequently the yield
- Drastic reduction of flies and insects
- It allows to limit the volume of the litter and the quantity of manure to be removed
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Use MBL FARM Poultry powder as it is, spreading it evenly, by broadcasting.
Dosage in Litter:
To activate the litter, after cleaning, spread on the floor (not disinfected) 50 gr. / m² of MBL FARM Poultry. Subsequently mix for every 100 lt. of litter (straw, shavings, leaves, chaff, husk, etc.) 100 - 150 gr. of product and place the litter.
Dosage on conveyor belts and accumulation tanks:
Dilute 1Kg of MBL FARM Poultry in 15/20 liters of warm water, adding 1Kg of dejection, possibly blow in air and shake the mixture for 2-3 hours before application.
Dose daily on the conveyor belt or in the collection tank 2 liters of solution for each m³ of slurry produced by the farm.
Use with a pH between 5.5 and 9.5 and with an ambient temperature between +6 and + 45°C.
Apply the product evenly on the surfaces to be treated, replicating the maintenance treatment regularly.
- Physical aspect: light brown powder
- Odour: perceptible
- Toxicity: non-toxic
- Heat stability: excellent
- pH range:5-8.0
- Solubility in water: complete
- Bacterial concentration (C.f.u.*): 1 x 10^9 gr. * colony-forming units
- Enzyme production: lipase / protease / amylase / cellulase
- Chemotaxis: positive
- Metabolism: facultative anaerobic and aerobic
- Specific weight: 1070 gr / lt approximately
- Biodegradability: does not contain surfactants
- Bacterial pool: stabilized spores, of the genus Bacillus, natural (not G.M.O.)
- Bacterial pool classification: group 1 according to Legislative Decree no. 81/08
1, 5 and 20 kilo plastic pails with measuring cup.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
36 months (if properly stored, in closed containers). Store in a cool place away from light and heat sources.