MBL PETS Stain & Odor Remover-X20 is a product made specifically for formulators, ready for dilution with drinking water, to obtain semi-finished products or finished products ready for use.
MBL PETS Stain & Odor Remover-X20 is a liquid solution, consisting of a selected blend of plant extracts, microorganisms, surfactant and nutrients that ensure excellent breakdown of starches, carbohydrates, proteins, fats; cause of bad smells.
- Quickly captures, degrades and neutralizes the molecules of bad odors
- Neutralizes bad smells, leaving the air pleasantly scented; regular use controls the sources of bad odor over time
- Contains selected microorganisms, useful for controlling the sources of bad odor at the source
- Thanks to the surfactants contained, it also has a detergent action that allows the removal of organic stains from fabrics and flooring
MBL PETS Stain & Odor Remover-X20 is successfully used in civil and industrial fields.
- Treatment, collection, disposal and transport of municipal waste and for composting plants
- Waste water, activated sludge and leachate from urban and industrial water purification plants and lagoons of food and non-food industries (paper mills, tanneries, dairies, etc.)
- Community / Ho.Re.Ca., maintenance of bathrooms and kitchens in restaurants, canteens, gyms
- PETS and intensive animal husbandry
- Stain removal from fabrics, additive for laundry products
Once the finished product has been made, it will be further diluted by the end user, depending on the type of use, and applied as follows:
Use with manual nebulizers or with automatic nebulization units: finely spray mist into the air over the sources of bad odors.
Use by inoculation manually or with timed dosing systems.
MBL PETS Stain & Odor Remover-X20 is also used as an additive for the production of various bio-cleaners in different sectors mentioned above.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Shake the drum well before opening
- Clean, sanitize and rinse perfectly the mixer, as well as the mouth and cap of the MBL PETS Stain & Odor Remover-X20
- Mix one part of MBL PETS Stain & Odor Remover-X20 in nineteen parts of water
- Dilution and drumming must be performed under constat agitation
- Use a new drum for packing
- Physical aspect: liquid
- Odour: characteristic scented
- Colour: green
- pH: 6,5 – 8,0
- Stability: excellent under normal storage conditions
- Solubility: 99%
- Enzyme production: lipase / protease / amylase / cellulase
- Bacterial concentration (C.f.u.*): 2 x 10^9 per gram *colony-forming units
- Specific bacterial pool: stabilized spores of the genus Bacillus (not G.M.O.)
- Bacterial pool classification: Group 1 according to Legislative Decree no. 81 of 09/04/2008
10 liter drum
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
About 12 months, properly stored, in closed containers. Store in a dry place at room temperature and away from light and heat sources.