MBL FARM Horse strongly reduces unpleasant odors and stimulates biological nitrification and reduces the concentration of ammonia and its fumes. It can be used in both aerobic and anaerobic environments.MBL FARM Horse is a powdered biological activator, composed of a mixture of spore-forming bacterial strains, which is used to metabolize horse manure in bedding.
MBL FARM Horse develops a specific and beneficial microbial activity, positively orienting the bacterial fermentations that occur in the litter, ensuring its compactness, drying and extending its replacement times.
MBL FARM Horse contributes to maintaining a healthier environment and allows you to generate significant savings both in terms of work and in economic terms.
The use of MBL FARM Horse contributes to the hygiene of the environments, as well as to the improvement of the living conditions of the animals and the working conditions of the operators.
- Drastic reduction of odors
- Decreases the humidity of the litter
- Increases the comfort of the horse in the box
- Significant reduction of flies
- It allows to limit the volume of the litter and the quantity of manure to be stored
- The treated litter undergoes an increase in its transformation and maturation speed, by correctly regulating the nitrogen cycle and increasing its fertilizing properties
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Use MBL FARM Horse powder as it is, spreading it evenly, the package contains a plastic scoop with a capacity of 50 grams.
To activate the litter, spread 50 g/box of product on the floor (not disinfected).
Then spread straw, shavings, husks or sawdust and, immediately after, spread again on the surface 50 g/box of product.
For the maintenance of the litter, every week (after having redone the box), spread 30 g/box of MBL FARM Horse. In case of wet litter, spread 50 g/box of product. Apply preferentially in the most humid area of the box.
Use with a pH between 5.5 and 9.5 and with an ambient temperature between +6 and + 45°C.
Apply the product evenly on the surfaces to be treated, replicating the maintenance treatment regularly.
- Physical aspect: light brown powder
- Odour: perceptible
- Toxicity: non-toxic
- Heat stability: excellent
- pH range:5-8.0
- Solubility in water: complete
- Bacterial concentration (C.f.u.*): 1 x 10^9 gr. * colony-forming units
- Enzyme production: lipase / protease / amylase / cellulase
- Chemotaxis: positive
- Metabolism: facultative anaerobic and aerobic
- Specific weight: 1070 gr / lt approximately
- Biodegradability: does not contain surfactants
- Bacterial pool: stabilized spores, of the genus Bacillus, natural (not G.M.O.)
- Bacterial pool classification: group 1 according to Legislative Decree no. 81/08
1, 5 and 20 kilo plastic pails with measuring cup with a capacity of 50 grams.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
36 months (if properly stored, in closed containers). Store in a cool place away from light and heat sources.