Forkal Tower is a formula that prevents the formation of limescale in cooling circuits.
This result can be achieved thanks to the high sequestering, anti-nucleant and dispersing properties of Forkal Tower with regards to fouling salts, in particular those containing Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper and Aluminium.
Forkal Tower is used to treat water in open cooling circuits with running and recirculating water.
The regular use of the product also allows preventing or delaying corrosive phenomena in the circuit.
The active principles of Forkal Tower are extremely stable also at high temperatures, therefore the product can be used in evaporation and condensation systems.
- Large operating range on the main fouling salts.
- Easy to use and dose, a kit is available to determine the exact concentration of use.
- Resistant to high temperatures.
- Non polluting at normal suggested doses.
METHODS OF USE
Dose the product using an impulse dosing pump.
- 5-15 ppm (gr/m³) for circuits with running water
- 50-250 ppm (gr/m³) for circuits with recirculating water
For an optimal use and dosing of the product, please consult Kemper’s technical staff.
PHYSICAL- CHEMICAL DATA
Aspect: liquid, clear
pH (1% sol.): 7.5
Density (20ºC): 1.045
Solubility in water: 100%