ANTIFREEZ ECO is a product based on polyglycols which has the function of lowering the freezing point of aqueous solutions.
The product is able to prevent the solution from cooling even to temperatures of - 50 ° C.
The key features of the product are:
- Low toxicity: it has an LD50 equal to 23 gr / kg and has an irrelevant irritating action.
- Biodegradability: biodegradable and low-polluting.
- Anti-corrosion: inhibits corrosion of copper, steel and light alloys.
- Anti-limescale: considerably limits the precipitation of Ca and Mg salts in the presence of hard water.
ANTIFREEZ ECO can be used in all cases where it is necessary to lower the freezing point of an aqueous solution:
- Cooling systems, cooling towers, radiators
- Heating systems (for winter stops)
- Solar panels
- Heat pumps
HOW TO USE
ANTIFREEZ ECO is completely and immediately miscible with water, so that the mixture can be prepared without particular problems with the desired product percentages. In closed circuits it is not necessary to make any reintegration and the mixture can be used for 8-10 months before replacement.